South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SWASFT)
Welcome to SWASFT’s Learning & Development website!
This is the place to find and book all your development opportunities as a SWASFT staff member. If you are not a staff member yet, check our vacancies to find out how to join us. Click here to find out more about us »
Also available is the new iLearn training videos web page. Here you will find vidoes made by the Simulation Team with content from development days such ALS / NLS demonstrations
If you are part of the SWASFT family, you can search our courses by subject and location.
Check out the course locations and calendar here
Like Us? Follow Us!
Terms and Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply for a CPD Module at UWE
CPD Portfolio – Reflective Practice Activity
- Evidencing Work Based Learning (EWBL) at UWE
- Clinical Supervision (degree level) UoP in Derriford & Taunton
- UoP Accredited Mentorship
- Veterans Mental Health e-learning (a must prior to Veterans M. Health workshops- Coming soon Trust Wide!)- E-learning for Health
- Silver Trauma assesment tool silver survey
- Mental Health Awareness Training in Staverton
- Trauma and Extrication Training Day
- Open All Hours Macmillan Cancer Care Education Day
- Diabetes Distance Learning
- Pre-Hospital Burns Treatment 2018 dates – all divisions
- ECG Distance Learning Online Resources
- Buccal Midazolam and Epilepsy Awareness Training in Poole & Dorchester
Meet the team
The L&D Team is spread Trust-wide to ensure that you can have access to learning and development opportunities locally. We are working very hard to unify and quality assure our course provision therefore new courses should be coming to your area soon.
To meet our management team, just click here.